If you haven't already seen, I'm now on instagram! Taking pictures everyday, capturing simple pleasures & small snippets, has been high up on my list of goals for a long time. While I love love my DSLR (I mean, it's like my best friend,) It's difficult to lug everywhere at all times and pull out at a seconds notice. I also have this complex about taking photos with it when there are a lot of people around. My phone's picture & memory space are kind of horrid and iPhones are out of our budget, so purchasing an itouch was the perfect solution to all. Instagram is my new favorite way to share those snippets! It would be an understatement to say that I am majorly backed up on posts. The next couple weeks of school are my "calm before the storm," aka slow weeks before finals, so expect a blog post bomb soon.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
We're grammin'.
I wanna gram it with you!
If you haven't already seen, I'm now on instagram! Taking pictures everyday, capturing simple pleasures & small snippets, has been high up on my list of goals for a long time. While I love love my DSLR (I mean, it's like my best friend,) It's difficult to lug everywhere at all times and pull out at a seconds notice. I also have this complex about taking photos with it when there are a lot of people around. My phone's picture & memory space are kind of horrid and iPhones are out of our budget, so purchasing an itouch was the perfect solution to all. Instagram is my new favorite way to share those snippets! It would be an understatement to say that I am majorly backed up on posts. The next couple weeks of school are my "calm before the storm," aka slow weeks before finals, so expect a blog post bomb soon.
If you haven't already seen, I'm now on instagram! Taking pictures everyday, capturing simple pleasures & small snippets, has been high up on my list of goals for a long time. While I love love my DSLR (I mean, it's like my best friend,) It's difficult to lug everywhere at all times and pull out at a seconds notice. I also have this complex about taking photos with it when there are a lot of people around. My phone's picture & memory space are kind of horrid and iPhones are out of our budget, so purchasing an itouch was the perfect solution to all. Instagram is my new favorite way to share those snippets! It would be an understatement to say that I am majorly backed up on posts. The next couple weeks of school are my "calm before the storm," aka slow weeks before finals, so expect a blog post bomb soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE that one of your two sweeties! They're just so adorable. =) I'm glad you figured out a way to use IG though, it's super fun & your photos skills are killer whether it's a DSLR or a phone pic! Welcome to the IG club! ;)
ReplyDeleteAw yay! I love that almost everyone is on instagram now lol and I know what you mean, I absolutely hate carrying around my DSLR sometimes. I feel weird taking photos with my camera when there are a lot of people around as well.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jazmyn♥