Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Preserve your memories.



You've probably noticed that I've got a thing for photography. A big old crush. I'm not a note-worthy photographer, nor do I possess vast photography knowledge, but I love photos. My camera is one of my prized possessions. The rest... I'm getting there. The process inspired me to create a photo-only blog. You can find it here: Pollen & Salt Creative.

From my about: "This page is a way to pull my photos out of context. Here, I can take them away from being merely an accompaniment and display them as art. These are some of my favorites, new and old, that you might not had noticed in my sea of words and related photos."

So, while you're waiting for my next post here, find me there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I know what you mean. I treat my camera as if it were a second child lol. I love how fun and real your photos are though. Good luck on your photo journey! :)

    Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on truckin' my friend. Some experienced photographers can be so snobby when it comes to people learning how to do photography, but you've got to start somewhere. Have fun on your learning journey!
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!

    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete